Moniflex 10-20 mm | EN 45545-2:2020 (R1)
Cert.nr: O100746-1175869-5 | Results: HL1, HL2 › Download
Moniflex 10-60 mm | EN 45545-2:2020 (R10)
Cert.nr: O100746-1175869-10 | Results: HL1, HL2, HL3 › Download
Moniflex+ALU 10-60 mm | EN 45545-2:2013+A1:2015 (R1/R10)
Cert.nr: 8P02524-13 | Results: HL1, HL2, HL3 › Download
Moniflex | ASTM E 162
Cert.nr: 16-002-411 (A) | Results: Approved › Download
Moniflex | ASTM E 662
Cert.nr: 16-002-411 (B) | Results: Approved › Download
Moniflex | Boeing BSS 7239
Cert.nr: 11-002-682 (C) | Results: Approved › Download
Moniflex | Bombardier SMP 800-C
Cert.nr: 11-002-682 (D) | Results: Approved › Download
Moniflex | ASTM E 1354
Cert.nr: 11-002-682 (E) | Results: Approved › Download
Moniflex | ASTM E 648
Cert.nr: 11-002-682 (F) | Results: Approved › Download
Thermal insulation value | SS-EN 12667
Isoflex AB is certified according to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Our management systems are certified by Bureau Veritas Certification Sweden AB. Below you find our polices and certificates.
ISOFLEX AB shall vide insulation products and services where we will:
• both in the short and long term, meet our customers’ demands and expectations by providing solutions with high usability
• be characterized by competence, responsibility, spirit of service, reliability and flexibility in the way we work
• promote a high quality product, technical expertise and reliable and safe delivery
• constantly work on improvements and technological development
• create good long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees
• maintain and continuously improve our skills and abilities
• develop a work environment that positively contributes to the business ’development and the employees’ well-being, commitment and personal development
ISOFLEX AB shall supply environmentally friendly insulation products and services:
• With the help of our own insulation material, contribute to a reduced environmental impact:
– Long life span of the insulation properties
– Good insulating capacity
– Environmentally friendly raw material (cellulose based raw material)
– Environmentally friendly disposal
• Comply with laws and other environmental requirements.
• Through continuous improvement prevent pollution and reduce the environmental impact of our business in a financially beneficial way.
• Recycle and save resources and use energy in a responsible way.
• Prioritize suppliers and contractors who promote raw materials, products, transportation and services that are produced and delivered in an environmentally friendly way.
• Increase knowledge of environmental awareness amongst employees.
• Prioritize materials that can be re-used or recycled.